Recent Post -  Patmos Garden From the Archives Desert Island Discs

Tuesday 21 February 2012

John Stefanidis Crockery


Left: One of my Αντώνης [Andonis] plates can come in any of these colours – at present only available as a set, including serving plates, soup bowls, jugs, etc.  We are working on a formula so they can be sold in smaller numbers which would be affordable.




Right: Other parts of the service, with an example in red on
fabric designed by Christopher Portet for table cloths and napkins – we hope to have these made very soon!




3 comments:

  1. These are delicious plates. I love them all.
    Complimenti!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful plates John! Where did you find the inspiration for the pattern? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the below and blue ware. This is perfect for your lovely crockery and i also purchase this for my home. I attract by that.

    ReplyDelete

SABBATICAL; BOOKS